Journal Entry: Tue Jan 1, 2013, 9:51 AM
As is the case every year around this time, we flip over our calenders and write the wrong dates on homework and checks. Some of us have resolutions to write and fail to keep, others (like me) just hope to be a little better this year. Some how.
Anyway, I suppose if I were to write New Year's resolutions mine would have to be:
1) Start and Finish at least one of the Heroes stories I've been neglecting (That's my Pokemon stuff)
2) Improve my digital art and/or learn how to use the "Path" tools in GIMP
3) Get work out in the real world (ewww)
4) Perhaps start commissions, if people show interest
5) Improve on my skechy style of Traditional Art/ settle into a style I like and can reproduce
Wooo lists!! Twilight would be proud.
And the last thing I wanted to talk about are the Christmas Gifts I was
late posting last night. First of all- Those aren't all of them!! I know there are a few of you out there who are all "Where's MY Christmas gift?" "Why didn't I get a Christmas gift?" and while I'm not prepared to deal with such comments, I can say that more gifts will be posted by the end of the week. I can't promise them today, or even tomorrow, I have a killer headache and sore throat (and it's not from partying too hard, you crazies) but I'll try to draw some things today. At least sketch them out.
(Now I'll stop being so silly)
Anyone who can catch the reference I wove in there gets many many Kudos points X3